At the Doctor Mager Clinics we offer the highest international standard of diagnostics and treatment with the utmost efficiency.
One of the ways we do this is by utilising proven advanced technology and pharmaceuticals.
- Sonography (ultrasound examination of internal organs; thyroid gland, bones)
- Colour duplex sonography (colour-coded ultrasound examination of the internal organs and vessels)
- Colour Doppler echocardiography (colour-coded ultrasound examination of the heart)
- ECG, 24-hour ECG, monitoring (monitoring of cardiac muscle fibre activity and other parameters; heart rhythm diagnostics)
- 24-hour blood pressure measurement
- Ergometry (stress ECG)
- Lung function
- X-ray diagnostics (mobile C-arm)
- High-resolution computer tomography
- Bone density measurement
- In-house laboratory for all important routine parameters including blood coagulation for patients with blood thinning ( INR, Quick)
- State-of-the-art skin cancer screening (with special high-resolution digital camera)
- General medical diagnostics (ENT/ gynaecology/ neurology/ paediatrics)
Laboratory diagnostics are a key component of our services, and each of our practices has its own laboratory. This allows us to conduct extensive analyses and evaluate results immediately. For the determination of special diagnostic parameters, we collaborate with special laboratories in Germany, mainland Spain, and Gran Canaria. We are committed to providing accurate and timely results to support the diagnosis and treatment of our patients.
Radiology & Tomography
Radiology and Tomography services are available at our clinic. We offer X-ray diagnostics and high-resolution computer tomography. Our team of radiologists can also provide a second opinion and evaluate findings online, including those related to special questions, such as lung (coronavirus), cardio CT, abdomen, and whole-body CT. We can collaborate with radiologists located in Germany or other locations as needed to ensure the best possible care for our patients.
Radiology & Tomography
Our clinic offers a comprehensive range of radiology and tomography services, including X-ray diagnostics and high-resolution computer tomography. In addition to our in-house expertise, we provide online consultations with radiologists – including those based in Germany – to evaluate special questions and findings. Our team is experienced in a variety of imaging techniques, such as lung (coronavirus) imaging, cardio CT, abdomen CT, and full-body CT, and we are committed to providing the most accurate and effective diagnostic services to our patients.